cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIME FOR A REFUND OF MONTHLY SUBS

N/A

TIME FOR A REFUND OF MONTHLY SUBS

Yes! Plusnet
The service has been poor enough to warrant a full refund of this months subs...

I am now sick to death of getting connection speeds slower than a dail up connection

Trading standards 'Are we getting the service that we have paid forHuh'
--
7 REPLIES
N/A

RE: TIME FOR A REFUND OF MONTHLY SUBS

If you are on a monthly contract and you are so unhappey why not simply change provider?

N/A

Lucky Man,

You actually get a DSL connection, most people are posting via dial up, and to completely take the p**s
PUSnet's Dial up is also down and you have to use another ISP.
N/A

Lucky Man,

You actually get a DSL connection, most people are posting via dial up, and to completely take the p**s
PUSnet's Dial up is also down and you have to use another ISP.
N/A

Well why not use another isp? If plus dont gove you the service you paid for why start giving them more cash for another service you dont want? May as well give that cash to the next guy as matter of principle!

> Lucky Man,
>
> You actually get a DSL connection, most people are posting via dial up, and to completely take the p**s
> PUSnet's Dial up is also down and you have to use another ISP.
>

N/A

"If you are on a monthly contract and you are so unhappey why not simply change provider?"

most of us are on 12 month contract, im sure they will fix the issues soon *prays*
N/A

> "If you are on a monthly contract and you are so unhappey why not simply change provider?"
>
> most of us are on 12 month contract, im sure they will fix the issues soon *prays*

Well me too Cry

Have you asked them to change your contract to monthly?
N/A

Why should I have to move (and pay BT £70 for the connection) when I am paying for a service. I would just like Plusnet to provide the service that I have paid for or refund the subs until they get it right
--