cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supervisor refused to speak to me!

N/A

LLU is not working for me and now BT are involved, I assume this is going to take over 7 days to sort out. I have just spoken to CS to ask if I could have free dial up in the meantime, but as this is only my fourth day without broadband the CS agent said they will not give this to me as it hasn't been long enough yet. I asked to speak to the supervisor several times but he would not come to the phone. They won't give me free dial up because they don't have to, as broadband is an "as is" service. Also the other day another CS agent said I would be refunded for my dial up use, but now I've been told this is incorrect as they don't give any refund for lack of broadband.

I have to make my complaint online through the ticket system. So I thought I would let everyone know what to expect if you're in a similar position. Very disappointed.
4 REPLIES
N/A

I have been told this morning, I will get a rebate for the days I have not had access for, which is 11 days as of now!
N/A

I am fairly certain that the problem with mine will take as long too.

Did they say exactly when you would get a rebate and did you get the person's full name? If you have you should follow that up with a ticket through the help centre to confirm. I keep being told different things so don't know what to think.

I rang OFCOM and they said if they don't help to make a formal complaint.
N/A

Hurrah now it's working! A problem with the Romford exchange apparently.
deadkenny
Grafter

Re: Supervisor refused to speak to me!

I asked to speak to the supervisor several times but he would not come to the phone.

That's common in call centers these days. They have such tight targets they are barely allowed time to go to the bathroom let alone go find a supervisor (if they even exist now).

They're a pointless waste of time. They're really just there to firefight and meet targets (number of support calls resolved in a given time, where resolved is whatever is enough to get the customer off the phone)Wink. Not that I've had any experience of PlusNet like this but certainly have with many other companies (NTL being the worst in the world).

I find email and ticket systems better and forums with support staff better still if you are polite enough Cheesy