cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Problem......any suggestions Pls

N/A

Strange Problem......any suggestions Pls

For the last few months I have had a recurring problem and I dont know if it is my fault or not.

When I dial in, I start IE and get no page,no browsing no internet, but my email will work Huh but if I disconnect and then dial in again I get everything, use of IE and email.

Strange....anyone ever come across this before I would appriciate some advice as I am sick of having to dial in twice all the time.
--
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Strange Problem......any suggestions Pls

> For the last few months I have had a recurring problem and I dont know if it is my fault or not.
>
> When I dial in, I start IE and get no page,no browsing no internet, but my email will work Huh but if I disconnect and then dial in again I get everything, use of IE and email.
>
> Strange....anyone ever come across this before I would appriciate some advice as I am sick of having to dial in twice all the time.
>
> --

Once you dial in wait for a bit till everthing intialises before you open IE.If it still happens, and you are running XP check the Microsoft Knowledge base there was some issues with IE and page not found issues.

N/A

I am running XP so I'll do that and let you know the result.
Thanks

N/A

Sounds as though IE is defaulting to offline mode?