cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speedtest.net

Ziggur
Grafter

Speedtest.net

I regularly use Speedtest.net to check my speeds.

Can anyone please tell me how to save the results?
Although there is a panel for past results I cannot find a "Save" button.

The interface has changed very recently but I could never get do an Upload test, only Download. I guess that a tweak to my firewall or proxy server is required.

Thanks

Mike
4 REPLIES
N/A

Speedtest.net

Just take a screen grab by pressing Prtscn on the Keyboard. You can then paste this into Paint and save out.

Regards

Paul
Ziggur
Grafter

Speedtest.net

Just take a screen grab by pressing Prtscn on the Keyboard. You can then paste this into Paint and save out.

Regards

Paul

Thanks for the reply Paul - not quite what I was looking for Smiley

The Speedtest page has the facility to save test results so that the user has an ongoing record of previous and current tests.
Because I could not get an Upload result the test was not "completed". The programme only saves completed (Download and Upload) results.
My upload stats were blocked by my local proxy server and my firewall. Both tweaked. Now everything works.

Regards

Mike
Andrea2006
Grafter

Speedtest.net

Once the test has been done then go to my results at the top.. Near the bottom there is a link - share results - click that, and it will give you the code.
Isitme
Grafter

Speedtest.net

The past tests are automatically saved, if you click the My Past Results tab at the top then scroll down to the box with your IP address. If you have a dynamic address, click the arrow and the drop down will show the previous addresses you have tested with. Click an address and you will be shown your test for that instance. They are arranged in chronological order from the top. You will have to have cookies enabled for the site.

NOTE- To Mods- I don't know if it has been done somewhere but drawing the members attention to this may be beneficial. I have seen dozens of questions on various forms about this. Many seem to think that the record for dynamic addresses is not kept.