Did you mean: 

Speed Problems (geting realy annoyed now):(

N/A

PS my ticket number 10380855
5 REPLIES
N/A

If you read last my thread in the forum that explains my problems.
My connection speed is awful and i have a 1 meg line with a very very slow download speed. Ive posted about 3 tickets to plus net and they tested my line, they said it was ok but i dont belive that and they also said that it was problems with my exchange as well but i dont think its that. look im only 16 i dont much about internet connections.

Anyway lets get to the details. My download speed is very slow but sufing the web is fine and so is my ping when im playing online, but i like to download
big files and i cant do this beacause of this problem. Ive tried puting the computer into the main phone socket but the problem still occurs. my friend said it could be my modem which is a speed touch 330 usb adsl, and also ive tried replacing all of my filters and still no difference (what a waste of money that was). I also tried tweaks and other things and still no difference.

Im getin realy annoyed now plus net im seriously thinking about changing my isp to Telewest Broadband.

Moderators note by Chris: Removed capitals, there is no need to shout and you are less likely to get help.
N/A

Have you checked your exchange on THIS page.

There are known issues with BT ADSL and some exchnages. The page linked to provides a search facility for checking if that is the problem.

The inherant issues with ADSL means that not all of the problems are with PlusNet or BT. By continiously raising tickets with PlusNet over it, you are not helping matters.

I sugest attempting to follow the ADSL Troublshooting tutorial in the Tutorial and FAQ forum.
N/A

It shows green m8. and nothing its geting done about my problem. id wish plus net and bt would pull there finger out.
csogilvie
Grafter

Apparently there is a BT issue on your exchange until the 3rd of February according to the previous thread.
N/A

Ah, this one.

There is little point even raising a problem until all known maintainance or problems are out fo the way.

BT will likely dismiss all issues witht hat exchange until any issue are out of the way, and blame the problem on that.

Again, as already stated to you, wait until this is out of the way.