cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort this out NOW plusnet

N/A

Sort this out NOW plusnet

Since I've plugged in my christmas lights I've noticed that whenever I switch the lights on I lose my ADSL connection.

The speed of the flashing lights is so SLOWWWWWW as well. Don't tell me to change my MUT as I don't see why I should have to change my dog lead.

And when are you going to sort out my Christmas tree router as I have to keep re-planting it?

I've left numerous tickets but no one in the CS will tell me where to put my list (answers on a christmas card please)

9 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Sort this out NOW plusnet

ho ho ho Smiley

N/A

just a thought....but have you tried a trace route on those lights??
N/A

>
> just a thought....but have you tried a trace route on those lights??
>

lol I can't possibly see any connection myself.

--
Homerlovesbeer mmmmmmmmmm beer
chino
Grafter

lol......

ROFLMAO

cUnDaLl

--
1.7 GHz AMD XP, 768MB DDR PC2100 Crucial, 120 GB HD IBM Deskstar

Why do we do it because we can...... Smiley
N/A

What did you plug them into? And why? Have you defragged the fairy? Try emailing Santa to check whether Donna or Blitzen have chewed through the flex.

N/A

> Since I've plugged in my christmas lights I've noticed that whenever I switch the lights on I lose my ADSL connection.
>
> The speed of the flashing lights is so SLOWWWWWW as well. Don't tell me to change my MUT as I don't see why I should have to change my dog lead.
>
> And when are you going to sort out my Christmas tree router as I have to keep re-planting it?
>
> I've left numerous tickets but no one in the CS will tell me where to put my list (answers on a christmas card please)
>
> Maybe morse code?
>
>

N/A

> > Maybe morse code?

Nah it's semaphore. we figured it. cliff got the semaphore and he wouldnt let it go. oh no, another mistake, it was a mutex Smiley
N/A

too bloody early for putting up decorations anyway!!!

> Since I've plugged in my christmas lights I've noticed that whenever I switch the lights on I lose my ADSL connection.
N/A

ah well how about some aspects Smiley

> too bloody early for putting up decorations anyway!!!
>
> > Since I've plugged in my christmas lights I've noticed that whenever I switch the lights on I lose my ADSL connection.
>