cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something up with Cust Support mail sys?

beskar
Grafter

Something up with Cust Support mail sys?

Unusually - I am having problems getting a simple question (Is SMTP mail queued for me?) answered via the mail support system.

The query posted yesterday am remains unanswered and open, and when I just tried to post it as a new, 2nd query, the system insists on tagging it to the end of the original query...

Thanks
(I was using the mail system to avoid clogging up the phones, but will take the latter route if the mail department are asleep...)
3 REPLIES
beskar
Grafter

RE: Something up with Cust Support mail sys?

OK - just spotted this in neighbouring forum;

>>There is a backlog of tickets at the moment, however we have assigned more staff to ticket actioning to ensure these are cleared with the minimum possible delay.<<

and another user mentioned the odd behaviour of new querys being attached to old ones.

(sound of thumbs being twiddled in anticipation of query being answered)

N/A

> OK - just spotted this in neighbouring forum;
>
> >>There is a backlog of tickets at the moment, however we have assigned more staff to ticket actioning to ensure these are cleared with the minimum possible delay.<<
>
> and another user mentioned the odd behaviour of new querys being attached to old ones.
>
> (sound of thumbs being twiddled in anticipation of query being answered)
>
>

Hi there IC,

Sorry about the delay in getting to you. I have now passed your query on for action by our NOC.

Kind Regards,

Richard.
--
--
| Richard Allen......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd....@ http://www.plus.net
+ ------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ------ +
beskar
Grafter

Thanks for that - almost there, just a queuing problem which I have raised a ticket for (er, well it got added automatically to my old support query, but hopefully someone will see it at the end of it..)