cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solwise SAR-110 Web interface not working

N/A

Solwise SAR-110 Web interface not working

I have had my router for a while and succesfully managed to configure it for my network (internal IP address etc) using the web interface

However I now want to change some of the settings (to enable NAT) and my web interface has gone a bit screwy.

Basically when I click on any of the tabs across the top, the main contents don't change (although the tab colouration does). The end effect is that I can only see the front page!

Has anyone else had this and anyone get any ideas? I am quite happy to try a factory-reset but can't see how to do that via the command line interface.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Solwise SAR-110 Web interface not working

Simply disable Norton Personal Firewall & Norton Anti-Virus

--
N/A

I had exactly the same problem and it is because of a pop-up blocker i was running. The interface uses pop-ups and as soon as the pop-up blocker was disabled, everything was normal.

I do however have a problem with my SAR-110 - I can commit changes, but as soon as I hit reboot the thing refuses to boot up for an entire day!!!

Anyways I also need help setting up the NAT etc because since i started using broadband, many of my games do not work online and i presume this is because of port forwarding. Any help on this issue will be apprecaited.

Thanks in advance =)
--
When you do something right, no one notices that you've done anything at all!
N/A

Try the same question at:

http://www.solwiseforum.co.uk

Regards

Paul