cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So much for the 3rd fat pipe

N/A

So much for the 3rd fat pipe

Downstream 166 Kbps (20.8 KB/sec) 190 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 35 Kbps (4.4 KB/sec) 40 Kbps (inc. overheads)

whats going on?!??!?!

I still got better speeds before the 2nd and 3rd pipes were installed
8 REPLIES
N/A

RE: So much for the 3rd fat pipe

same here, im getting a fab upload speed at an amazing 3-5kb/s PlusNet - What on earth is going on!

> Downstream 166 Kbps (20.8 KB/sec) 190 Kbps (inc. overheads)
> Upstream 35 Kbps (4.4 KB/sec) 40 Kbps (inc. overheads)
>
>
> whats going on?!??!?!
>
> I still got better speeds before the 2nd and 3rd pipes were installed

N/A

Hi Im having problems too.. the download doesnt appear to be (too) bad at the moment but the upload is terrible. 4k per second if im lucky.

This has got to be some kind of external connectivity problem as I can upload to +net's ftp server with no problems at all.

Hope its fixed soon......
N/A

> Hi Im having problems too.. the download doesnt appear to be (too) bad at the moment but the upload is terrible. 4k per second if im lucky.
>
> This has got to be some kind of external connectivity problem as I can upload to +net's ftp server with no problems at all.
>
> Hope its fixed soon......

Me too !!!

Upstream and downstream were very poor earlier and after disconnecting and re-connecting im seeing marginaly better but still poor results

Plusnet speed test reads 486.50kbps
ADSLguide speed test reads
Downstream 251 Kbps (31.4 KB/sec) 288 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 243 Kbps (30.4 KB/sec) 279 Kbps (inc. overheads)

What the !!!!!

Jim

N/A

> > Hi Im having problems too.. the download doesnt appear to be (too) bad at the moment but the upload is terrible. 4k per second if im lucky.
> >
> > This has got to be some kind of external connectivity problem as I can upload to +net's ftp server with no problems at all.
> >
> > Hope its fixed soon......
>
> Me too !!!
>
> Upstream and downstream were very poor earlier and after disconnecting and re-connecting im seeing marginaly better but still poor results
>
> Plusnet speed test reads 486.50kbps
> ADSLguide speed test reads
> Downstream 251 Kbps (31.4 KB/sec) 288 Kbps (inc. overheads)
> Upstream 243 Kbps (30.4 KB/sec) 279 Kbps (inc. overheads)
>
> What the !!!!!
>
> Jim
>
>
>

Hmm... Just feeling happy this morning about my adsl. went to plusnet service status. Saw I had to disconnect and reconnect to balance the load... blah blah. and now the service has gone crap. Very slow everywhere. Can't seem to get through to some sites now. First problems I have had with plus.net

I'm happy they put a new pipe in. Guess we have to live with a few teething troubles.
N/A

> > Hi Im having problems too.. the download doesnt appear to be (too) bad at the moment but the upload is terrible. 4k per second if im lucky.
> >
> > This has got to be some kind of external connectivity problem as I can upload to +net's ftp server with no problems at all.
> >
> > Hope its fixed soon......
>
> Me too !!!
>
> Upstream and downstream were very poor earlier and after disconnecting and re-connecting im seeing marginaly better but still poor results
>
> Plusnet speed test reads 486.50kbps
> ADSLguide speed test reads
> Downstream 251 Kbps (31.4 KB/sec) 288 Kbps (inc. overheads)
> Upstream 243 Kbps (30.4 KB/sec) 279 Kbps (inc. overheads)
>
> What the !!!!!
>
> Jim
>
>
>

Hmm... Just feeling happy this morning about my adsl. went to plusnet service status. Saw I had to disconnect and reconnect to balance the load... blah blah. and now the service has gone crap. Very slow everywhere. Can't seem to get through to some sites now. First problems I have had with plus.net

I'm happy they put a new pipe in. Guess we have to live with a few teething troubles.
N/A

> Downstream 166 Kbps (20.8 KB/sec) 190 Kbps (inc. overheads)
> Upstream 35 Kbps (4.4 KB/sec) 40 Kbps (inc. overheads)
>
>
> whats going on?!??!?!
>
> I still got better speeds before the 2nd and 3rd pipes were installed

Umm, mine seems ok..

Downstream 468 Kbps (58.5 KB/sec) 538 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 226 Kbps (28.3 KB/sec) 259 Kbps (inc. overheads)

N/A

Lucky you. I just got these results:

Downstream 333 Kbps (41.6 KB/sec) 382 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 9 Kbps (1.1 KB/sec) 10 Kbps (inc. overheads)

Huh?? is this going to be resolved soon.

John
Ommin
Grafter

Actual Speed/True Speed

Downstream 165 Kbps 189 Kbps
Upstream 66 Kbps 75 Kbps

It has been like this for several days. Can rarely achieve downstream speeds higher than the low 200's.