cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So how do I cancel plusnet and get my MAC?

N/A

I have been a PN customer for over 6 years - reading trough this forum I am VERY dispondent at the level of service that PN are currently providing - It is not acceptable that the level of customer support is nil! - therefore I wish to leave as I am worried that PN are actually going down the pan.

so where to begin ??

I need MY MAC code - how do I request this ?? or do I just write and inform PN that I wish to cancel my account and start up with another ISP?

Belive it or not I can not find the section on the help pages where I can raise an account query!

More over I now belive that PN are in complete breach of trading standards - re the 8Mb - they need to stop right now adverting a service that they can not deliver.
22 REPLIES
Community Veteran

You need to do this via the Help and support pages and raise a question (ticket) to start a cancellation.

Its there under account management and Cancell my product.
N/A

MAC CODE REQUEST
Select the link to the bottom of the list.
Hope that helps.
N/A

Be prepared to wait a while!

I asked for mine over a week ago and I am still waiting. I put in another ticket 24 hours ago asking where my code request was up to, still not had a reply?

I have also been with PlusNet for a long time (4 1/2 years)and have finally had enough and want to leave.

ps I am not a LLU customer so it not that is causing the delay
N/A

Just keep on at them even if you have to phone them, I did receive mine with in 24 hours
N/A

i also requested my MAC code, been wating for a long time to get the MAC code, nothing yet from PlusNet, just be ready to wait. PlusNet wont let you go without a fight!
N/A

48 hours later and still no reply to my ticket and request for a MAC code.
N/A

24 hours and counting...
N/A

I can beat that :lol:

84 hours and counting
N/A

if you are on LLU then it does take u to 7 days. mine took 8 days to come through. Also if you are planning to move to sky i recommend not waiting for the MAC as sky dont take LLU mac code. you have to cancel your product and wait for the marker to be cleared.
N/A

Hi

I am not a LLU customer so PlusNet only have themselves to blame.
N/A

Hi

I am not a LLU customer so PlusNet only have themselves to blame.

x2

Now at 56 hours and still waiting I might add...

To those of you who share similar problems I wish the best of luck with finding another online product - I have decided to go with Nildram - they're pretty well clued up and customer oriented Smiley
N/A

I'm going to Waitrose, am I right in thinking that my Plus.net email addresses still work on dial up after I've moved on?
N/A

Now a week for me !!!!
Liam
Grafter

Hi bylink,

I can't see a MAC request on your account. Additionally, how can it be a week when you only started this thread 4 days ago asking how to raise a MAC request?

Anyway... the ticket I did see open on your account was regarding a MAX regrade so i've now taken payment for this and submitted the order to BT. It should complete tomorrow morning.