Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Glad I Moved

N/A

So Glad I Moved

Hi All,

I am posting this on the last day that my Plusnet account will be active Cheesy

For the last 4 days I have been using my new PIPEX broadband after a smooth and painless migration from Plusnet.

I just want those of you who are unhappy and weary with Plusnet to know that there really are suppliers out here that can do Broadband and can do it well.

My service is ADSL MAX. I have had no dropped connections. My speeds are up in the 7 to 8Mb range most of the time. The worst I see is the occasional 4Mb.

So pleased I got out when I did. Come on over. It's fine here. Really it is.

Michelle
2 REPLIES
N/A

So Glad I Moved

Glad to hear that you are now with somebody who can supply the service that you paid for. The thing with ISP's is it's when things go wrong that you find out how good they really are.
N/A

So Glad I Moved

the thing is how long do you have to wait for pn to get it right again......they used to be very good then came the re-packageing , then came the everlasting wait to talk to some one ,then came the responces to tickits in a tone like you had just crawled out of a bog........so i have taken a leaf out of the same book i have re-packaged moved isp already talked to customer suport (only had to wait 3 mins) and was spoken to in a nice understanding way and my speed is up by at least 100% ..........so i shall not be here again thank goodness i do hope that pn revert back to what they used to be because if not i dont see them lasting much longer ,,.....bye all