cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slower activations?

N/A

Slower activations?

I placed a new order on the 14th April, I imagine the 7 to 10 days estimate is based on working days? It seems to be taking ages! I guess it's just because of all these damn public holidays! ...or have activations slowed down a little with the new MAX product issues?
4 REPLIES
N/A

Slower activations?

have you checked the portal to see how its doing? Have you tried connecting via broadband?

It normally does take less than 7 days but sometimes BT are slow telling Plus net so you can find your active but dont know it
N/A

Slower activations?

Yes I've checked via the portal, 'Awaiting BT' I can't check to see if it's online as the adsl activation is at another location, though I should be able to rely on the portal to be accurate I would of thought!.
N/A

Slower activations?

have you checked the portal to see how its doing? Have you tried connecting via broadband?

It normally does take less than 7 days but sometimes BT are slow telling Plus net so you can find your active but dont know it

What do you mean it 'normally takes less than 7 days'?
I've waited more than this. And my guess from reading through this forum is that most people wait more than this.
This is slowly turning into an ugly farce, for me at least.
N/A

Slower activations?

Maybe BT are slow in your area I know around here its normaly about 5 days for activation. My upgrade too 2 meg took only 3 days.