cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow web page loading...it continues...

N/A

Slow web page loading...it continues...

It's been on go-slow now for about a week...everythin else seems fine but web pages are taking aaaaaaaaaaaages. PlusNet...is something going on?? Your pages load fast enough when I'm on the works internet!

Not the pipe problems again please...I don't think i could take that again!! Cry

Here's my lovely AdslGuide Speedtest report results:

>>> Speed: 165Kbps (down), 224Kbps (up) <<<
Test complete.

>>> Speed: 93Kbps (down), 216Kbps (up) <<<
Test complete.

>>> Speed: 230Kbps (down), 184Kbps (up) <<<
Test complete.

Jumps about a bit don't it?! But 230Kbps still ain't that impressive is it.
7 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Slow web page loading...it continues...

> Here's my lovely AdslGuide Speedtest report results:
>
> >>> Speed: 165Kbps (down), 224Kbps (up) <<<
> Test complete.

My results were 170 kbps down and 230kbps up. So I really was wondering why I am paying subscription for rates much higher than that!

John
N/A

Hang on...I lied...PlusNets pages are slow on the works internet too...and this ones a 2Mb connection...
N/A

I am finding pages load extremely slowy aswell. I am new to plusnet and have come from a lot faster Blueyonder service. Is this the norm??
N/A

No it's not the norm...it's only begun happening recently. My speed is dropping exponentially...and so is a lot of other peoples by the look of it.

> I am finding pages load extremely slowy aswell. I am new to plusnet and have come from a lot faster Blueyonder service. Is this the norm??
>

N/A

I am now finding that all my services are slow, web browsing, file sharing, gaming etc

I have checked all the hardware and have no issues at my end.

Is this a Plusnet or BT Network issue and when will it be resolved?

John

N/A

Yep, my connection is now showing major signs of slowing down from 410 to 280 Dload measured today, im a big dungeon siege player its now becoming impossible to play over the last 2 days, something is wrong.

Not only are web pages becoming slow im also getting non resolution on DNS when accessing some pages and u wouldnt believe how annoying that is everytime microsoft search engine kicks in.

Im pretty sure its not contention on my exchange

Ali
N/A

Using Office 500 ADSL with Fixed IP. I am finding it very very slow in the mornings - but in the evenings it speeds up considerably (i.e. back to normal). Web pages time out and any attempt to VPN into the office are a complete waste of time.

Its either contention or conjestion at Plusnet's end. Anyone know what is happeningHuhHuh?

Steven