cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Slow Slow sloooow......

N/A

Slow Slow Slow sloooow......

just tried downloading from file shack with a friend downloading the same file, he is on ADSL aswell and he got 50k and i am getting 16.5k it is very unstable.....
But for me this has gone on far too long i want it fixed and fixed soon...
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Slow Slow Slow sloooow......

Hi Alan.

I see the upload is bad again.
I set up an upload to spotlife.com
for a party, and it lasted all of 34 mins b4
i was throteled down to nothing, and my upstream stoped and ended my webcast of our party!.

How nice.. i was only uploading @ 20K, not downloading anything :angryfire:

They have us under their control don't they.
*sighs*
--
Jason
=====
N/A

Hi there. I'm sorry to read that you're still having problems with up and download speeds. Since the last fiasco, before the almighty fatpipe was brought online, I have only had one problem with speed, though it is an ongoing problem of varying upload speeds. Download speeds have been very contant for me and I can download from almost anywhere at 57 to 64KB. The only times that things are slower than this is when the server at the other end is slow. Uploads,however, are a different matter. Speeds vary wildly at all times of day, though not so much in the early hours of the mornings. I don't know if location has anything to do with it, I live in Manchester and only a few hundred yards from the exchange. I have just done a speed test and I am getting 470 down and 240 up. The download is what I normally get at any time of day. The upload varies from as low as 10 to 270. Hope you get it sorted soon.
Regards, John Taylor

N/A

downloaded some irc tools today and all i got was 4k a sec...
N/A

hi were can i do a speed test as iam only downloading at 35 k no more really mine seems very slow and seem to take ages to open up one sight
not much diffrence between 56k?
N/A