cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow DSL

N/A

Slow DSL

Anybody else experience a slow connection last night?. Although previously downloading between 50-55 it was crawling down to an average of 6-7 and web pages were very slow and experienced a few hangs last night. I have tinkered with my RWIN and MTU settings with DrTCP, but could someone tell me (again) what they should be for an optimal connection?. Ta.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Slow DSL

> Anybody else experience a slow connection last night?. Although previously downloading between 50-55 it was crawling down to an average of 6-7 and web pages were very slow and experienced a few hangs last night. I have tinkered with my RWIN and MTU settings with DrTCP, but could someone tell me (again) what they should be for an optimal connection?. Ta.

got mine set at 1458/14180 currant speed is
468------true speed538
244------"""" """280
:BANDIT:
N/A

RE: Slow DSL

> > Anybody else experience a slow connection last night?. Although previously downloading between 50-55 it was crawling down to an average of 6-7 and web pages were very slow and experienced a few hangs last night. I have tinkered with my RWIN and MTU settings with DrTCP, but could someone tell me (again) what they should be for an optimal connection?. Ta.
>
> got mine set at 1458/14180 currant speed is
> 468------true speed538
> 244------"""" """280
> :BANDIT:

Cheers I'll give those settings a try, although my MTU is set at 1458 -might have just been having an off night I suppose.