cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Situations Vacant !!!

N/A

Situations Vacant !!!

ISP Systems Engineer (Network Administrator)
Smiley

Working within a fast moving and dynamic Network Services department the postholder will be responsible for the day to day smooth running of PlusNet’s Internet platform. Working closely with the network development team, the ISP Systems Engineer will also be implementing some of the company’s new solutions offering cutting edge services to their customers.
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Situations Vacant !!!

:lol :lol :lol
N/A

> :lol :lol :lol

Heres another

Current Vacancies

We currently have vacancies on our portal for Customers, Nearly always on and sometimes faster then your existing modem. Benefits: you pay us £22.99 per month, you get to keep the routers that we install as they dont work, good copy and pasting skills required, must be able to colour a red light green, preferably hard of hearing so you dont know when someone is on the phone hanging on for 40 mins, ps some 4mb simms for our cgi machine would be most appreciative
N/A

you can hire me maybe
N/A

I think Plusnet needs more than one engineer!!!

N/A

> I think Plusnet needs more than one engineer!!!
>
Hi,

We are an expanding business and we are always keen to recruit people who want to work for a market leading ISP.

If anyone wants to work for PlusNet then feel free to apply.

Best Regards,

Dave Watson.

--
| David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

for 40 mins, ps some 4mb simms for our cgi machine
:lol :lol :lol

I've actually got some kicking around in a box somewhere! Should I next day mail them in?