N/A

Sick Sick Sick !

Downstream
131 Kbps (16.4 KB/sec)
150 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream
266 Kbps (33.3 KB/sec)
305 Kbps (inc. overheads)

Im sick of this crud Upstream has been steady now for 1 week downstream has also been steady steadily worse than before and before anyone says it my user name ends plus.net and all my tweaks are current and yes I will be very hacked off if the system continues this way PLUSNET READ THIS I will be contacting watchdog and oftel this serviec is useless I have been more than patient had it been the case in my industry users would get some sort of compensation

either sort it and sort it fast or I will contact watchdog oftel and my mates in Barlinnie prison oh and by the way dont leave town ive got mates in Brazil :-)

I hope you are listning to youre customers The folk who pay youre wages !!!!!!!

J
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Sick Sick Sick !

I AGREE! THIS IS DISGUSTING!! I THOUGHT ALL THE PROBLEMS WERE FIXEDHuh?

I am getting a download of 6kb/s! I cant be bothered to do the broadband speed tests because they will take to LONG!!!! what the hell is going on?

... i need to find another ADSL ISP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone recommend a good one?
N/A

> I AGREE! THIS IS DISGUSTING!! I THOUGHT ALL THE PROBLEMS WERE FIXEDHuh?
>
> I am getting a download of 6kb/s! I cant be bothered to do the broadband speed tests because they will take to LONG!!!! what the hell is going on?
>
> ... i need to find another ADSL ISP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone recommend a good one?

bt for stability
Firejack
Grafter

> > I AGREE! THIS IS DISGUSTING!! I THOUGHT ALL THE PROBLEMS WERE FIXEDHuh?
> >
> > I am getting a download of 6kb/s! I cant be bothered to do the broadband speed tests because they will take to LONG!!!! what the hell is going on?
> >
> > ... i need to find another ADSL ISP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone recommend a good one?
>
> bt for stability

Well guys..... I'm roaring along at over 500kbps. So its not PlusNet. Perhaps if you supplied us with somemore info. One of the resident computer boffins or a member of the PlusNet support staff could help you out.

What operating System you using?

What ADSL Router/ Modem you using?

What results do you get from http://www.dslreports.com/tweaks ?

What speed do you get from http://www.adslguide.org.uk/tools/speedtest.asp ?

What result do you get doing a tracert to portal.plus.net and www.bbc.co.uk ?

Have you tweaked your MTU settings yet?

Later,

Andrew.

N/A

Careful!! I got my head blown off for daring to suggest that it ain't Plusnet's fault but the end users!! But, I agree.. it must be.. my speeds are fine and always have been barring outages. (oops, saying it again, sorry!). It's either the pc, the phone line, the BT exchange card or finger trouble!
N/A

> Careful!! I got my head blown off for daring to suggest that it ain't Plusnet's fault but the end users!! But, I agree.. it must be.. my speeds are fine and always have been barring outages. (oops, saying it again, sorry!). It's either the pc, the phone line, the BT exchange card or finger trouble!

But it is NEVER plusnet that is to blame, it's always YOUR fault.

Plusnet are perfect never have any down time, never have mainenance, never have anything go wrong.

So all you lot out there moaning and whinging about poor speeds lack of support and dropouts you are all dreaming and will wake up tomorrow and think you had a nightmare.

You can blame it on anyone you like as long as you NEVER blame plusnet, the perfect supplier of ADSL and Dial-up services in the whole world.

If you don't believe me then ask plusnet.

--
Reset
N/A

OK then.. why do some people get good speeds then? Are you implying that PlusNet somehow targets certain people and gives them a bad service? It's got to be something wrong with either equipment or physical connections. If it wasn't that then everyone would be suffering and as far as I can see from the message boards it's only around 10 people who seem to be in the clarts!!