cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoddy service

VixousVixen

Shoddy service

I wonder will we be offered any refund at all or still charged fukk rate for a 3rd rate service .. i came to plus net on recommendations from other websites im now beginning to wonder why . my 56k connection works better
8 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Shoddy service

> I wonder will we be offered any refund at all or still charged fukk rate for a 3rd rate service .. i came to plus net on recommendations from other websites im now beginning to wonder why . my 56k connection works better

well said that person.....................
Firejack
Grafter

Strange.... I find the service very good (apart from the obvious recent issue surrounding the network upgrade. Which appears to be fixed as of this afternoon)
In my experience PlusNet are still better then any other ISP by some distance. Both in terms of value for money and extras attached to my ADSL account Smiley.
I have always got fast speeds with PlusNet. (Even faster when I changed the MTU value on my computer Smiley )

PlusNet is still number one for me Cheesy

Later,

Andrew

VixousVixen

Well if yours is fixed matey good on ya but so far i have spent on average 2 hrs a day for 2 weeks complaining of totally pathetic upload speeds and been told 40 different excuses and then my comp was to blame , if you could get a straight answer or one hand knew what the other hand was doing we may be able to get somewhere .. when this works its 2bnd to none .,,. but thats been few and far between lately
N/A

Angela,

We will be carrying out more work on our DSL platform during the next few days.

We are not trying to make excuses with regards to the issues that we have had over the last few days.

However, we are now in a position to carrying out a fuler investigation with regards to your connection problems.

If you could provide us with trace routes and a copy of the DSL fault template that is available on the contact us wizard we will be happy to assist further.

Best Regards,

Dave Watson.

--
| David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
VixousVixen

Thanks Support, ive been lucky today has worked like a dream
N/A

> I wonder will we be offered any refund at all or still charged fukk rate for a 3rd rate service .. i came to plus net on recommendations from other websites im now beginning to wonder why . my 56k connection works better

What's fukk rate anyway?? Smiley
VixousVixen

> > I wonder will we be offered any refund at all or still charged fukk rate for a 3rd rate service .. i came to plus net on recommendations from other websites im now beginning to wonder why . my 56k connection works better
>
> What's fukk rate anyway?? Smiley

Dont ask me im a loony with they typing skill of a speed freaked gnat
N/A

I agree It would be interesting to see plusnet responses pasted into this forum. Especially with regard to financial recompense
--