cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not what it used to be

nitrodeluxe

I have been with plusnet for over 5 years,in that time i have always been happy with the service,speeds etc,but i have to say over the last 3- 4 months speeds, connection,reliability,have realy been awful.I do not post evey few hours moaning about this n that petty little gripes,but for the first time in years im thinking of going elsewhere . I guess losing 1 customer isnt going to worry plusnet too much,but if i suspect im not the only one........
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

When you say that connection/speeds/reliability have been awful can you be a bit more specific.
If it your connection to the exchange (router losing synch and low synch speeds) which is the problem then this is nothing to do with PlusNet and migrating would take the problem with you.
penders
Grafter

Re: Service not what it used to be

I guess losing 1 customer isnt going to worry plusnet too much,but if i suspect im not the only one........

No, you're not the only one - but my query is whether it's the industry in general that's at fault?!

Just for the record, whenever I lose my net connection, I still have line sync - it is the connection with the ISP (ie.PlusNet) that is dropped!
neur0maniak

holtlane, I have been thinking along the same lines as gupp34.

You're right, he'll take the problems with him, but at least he might have a chance at getting his problem fixed if he moves to a different service. There is a severe shortage of support at plusnet. Every answer is a "fob-you-off".
Community Veteran

Hi there

I am sorry to hear that you feel that our support is not up to scratch. having just been voted best overall provider in a National survey and having one of the best faults teams in the industry I am surprised that you feel that you are being treated this way.

I'll look at your ticket history and if there are any examples of you being fobbed off I will ensure that they are dealt with.

What specific answers or questions led you to believe that you were being fobbed off?

We have a very clearly defined faults process which is laid down by BT and the questions asked and the tests which must be made are mandatory. Without them BT will not allow the fault to progress.

As I have said, I'm happy to look at your issue and see what we can do to resolve this.