cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Status: Connectivity problems - resolved

N/A

Service Status: Connectivity problems - resolved

Dear Customers,

Our engineers have fully restored our primary link. Thankyou for your patience while this issue was resolved.

Regards,
Customer Support.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Service Status: Connectivity problems - resolved

> Dear Customers,
>
> Our engineers have fully restored our primary link. Thankyou for your patience while this issue was resolved.
>
> Regards,
> Customer Support.

Well done Plusnet for providing a great service. I will be sorry to loose my ADSL connection on 15th May. We'll be moving home shortly and I hope to re-activate ADSL when I'm sorted. In the meantime its back to the sloooooowwwww 56k modem for connecting to the Internet.

--
Life Is A Roller Coaster.
N/A

RE: Service Status: Connectivity problems - resolved

Yeah, I totally agree! I had been using BTOPENWORLD for the last year or so for my broadband access - however moved house recently and decided to change my provider to plusnet. Mainly because they were cheaper, offered a fixed ip address and heaps more online storage.

Although I had no complaints with BTOPOPENWORLD, it seems to me from the short time I have been with PLUSNET, that they offer a streamlined and up-to-the-minute quality service here. You just have to look at all the kewl options on the portal to see that they have taken head to what customers look for and have provided accordingly. Not to mention they spead and efficiency inw hich they deal with problems. Always nice to know when things go ***** up (as they do from time to time in the real world) - thats plusnet will leap on the problem with avengence

Two Thumbs Up Plusnet!