cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Status: ADSL Connectivity - Resolved.

N/A

Service Status: ADSL Connectivity - Resolved.

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to announce that we have returned the failed network component to service, and following a period of careful monitoring we are satisfied that the platform is functioning correctly.

If you are still experiencing difficulty in connecting, please ensure that you have powered down your ADSL equipment and unplugged it from the wall for a period of one hour before reconnecting and powering it up. This will allow our termination equipment to pick up any "stale sessions" that you may have incurred as a result of the connectivity problem yesterday.

Kind Regards,
Customer Support.
3 REPLIES
kiasu
Grafter

RE: Service Status: ADSL Connectivity - Resolved.

I keep getting page not found message coming up when I use links in pages that I know are working.

However, when I go into --->Tools--->Internet options--->temporary internet files---> & delete cookines & files the links that were previously not working suddenly work!

Howver, fun as this is, I cannot browse the web and keep going through this process through every link and change of page. I just listed something on e bay and had to do this procedure 12 times!

HELP! How can this be resolved, it has been happening on and off for a couple of days or so but today it happens nearly every time.
Cheers

Mark
N/A

>HELP! How can this be resolved, it has been happening on and off for a couple of days or so but today it happens nearly every time.
Hi there,
That's certainly very weird... have you tried a different browser such as Opera or Mozilla?
It sounds like a problem with your browser...
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
kiasu
Grafter

Hi,
I have been using this browser for years now without a problem. Including many months with Plusnet and really have no desire to change it.

I have had a similar problem a few weeks back when Plusnet had some major problems and just assumed this was in some way linked to the recent connection problems.

Plusnet gave me some new numbers to enter into my connection set up and it resolved the issue.

Regards

Mark