cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious Problem, Need Help From Plusnet

N/A

Hi, ( Regarding Ticket ID: 11604061 on Plusnet Website)

I was with Eclipse internet for at list 1 year with their 2mbit 20:1 connection package (so the line is 100% compactible with the package im ordering from Plusnet); I ordered a cease from them and was finally able to order online, Unfortunately my order was rejected twice today and the second time was a manual submition(no reason was given Why ?);
I really hope this thing is a small thing inside bt wholesale systems and someone from Plusnet is going to resolve it very soon.
I was on the phone for the whole day and didnt find enough help, Can someone from Plusnet have a look at the Ticket id: 11604061 and try to connect me, i will be really grateful to that

Hope to hear in the near future,
regards,
albasoul (my Plusnet user name)
14 REPLIES
N/A

I was told twice when i signed up that there was a BT service on my line that would prevent ADSL. After calling BT twice to confirm there wasnt, i told PN and they did a manual submission and it worked.
N/A

It's a weekend and the bank holiday is also going to stop anything happening. BT Wholesale and the network team at PlusNet do not work on weekends or bank holidays.
Has your account with Eclipse actually been ceased, if so when.
N/A

uummmmmmmmmmmmm

my clock says 00.07 yet the forum message says 10.59pm in the spavce of 1 min it now says 11.06 on the posted message
N/A

I havn't changed my profile to be +1 hour from GMT. Altough that should not affect the time in the forum ?Huh
N/A

hi cqg4uzg

its 00.12 now and your last message about 2 mins ago says

Posted: 01 May 2004 11:11 pm Post subject:

is my clock wrong or the forum settings on mine?
N/A

hi, thnx for ur replies guys, just called plusnet support, prompt response, manual order just done, now only waiting..
N/A

We are deviating off subject, but .....
The forum has it's own time, which is GMT. You can change the times by using the 'time zone' function in your profile (at the top of the page) for the forum.
No matter when the message was posted, you will see the time displayed as your time zone.
Try setting the time zone to GMT minus 12 hours and you'll see what I mean ( nice way to make the weekend longer)
From the forums point of view, we are now BST, which is plus 1 hour from GMT.
N/A

hi, thnx for ur replies guys, just called plusnet support, prompt response, manual order just done, now only waiting..

Tuesday is the earliest anything will happen, due to reason mentioned before.
Are you sure Eclipse know you are migrating and have ceased your line ?? If not, all requests by PlusNet to BT will be rejected because the Eclipse service will still be active on your line.
N/A

cqg4uzg

thx for help mate id id gmt +12 to get a longer weekned but now it says 11.35 am

perhaps i should wait for the effects of budweiser to wera off and i will reapproch the problem

have a nice nite m8

ged

ps that other person sorry for your probs and i hopw u get it sorted Tongue
N/A

hi cqg4uzg,

i'm not migrating m8, i ordered a cease from them 2 weeks ago, during this time
tried constantly the pipex,zen online checkers and always had the cannot order message becouse of the line not yet ceased, but yesterday apparently the line was ceased according to the online checkers so i placed my order with plusnet, is bt fault taking ages to update the database
N/A

thx for help mate id id gmt +12 to get a longer weekend

Minus 12 hours to get a longer weekend. Wink
Plus 1 hour to be on BST.
Although it looks as if your time time zone within windows may be wrong or your PC clock is wrong.

Have you got a command like this in your autoexec.bat file
SET TZ=UTC-1BST because that will put you back 1 hour in programmes that understand it.

perhaps i should wait for the effects of budweiser to wear off

Carlsberg with me.
N/A

hi cqg4uzg,

i'm not migrating m8, i ordered a cease from them 2 weeks ago, during this time
tried constantly the pipex,zen online checkers and always had the cannot order message becouse of the line not yet ceased, but yesterday apparently the line was ceased according to the online checkers so i placed my order with plusnet, is bt fault taking ages to update the database

With luck then, the BT database will be updated now and the manual submission should go through.

Welcome.
N/A

the order finaly went through this time, they have taken the installation fee money, and ill have to wait now for the line to get activated 7-10 working days.
Anyone in here had the line activated before this time ?
Community Veteran

BT have been known to activate a day or two early so see if your modem will sync after waiting 5 days.