cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SORT THESE PINGS

N/A

SORT THESE PINGS

wot the hell is wrong with u guys at plus. the latency i get off this nowadays is shit. i cant play any online games with it and website viewing is nigh on impossible. GET IT SORTED OUT.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: SORT THESE PINGS

> wot the hell is wrong with u guys at plus. the latency i get off this nowadays is shit. i cant play any online games with it and website viewing is nigh on impossible. GET IT SORTED OUT.

im getting to be the laughing stock of my clan,we have clan matches arranged servers booked and when the match is due,can i play no,why because my isp has let me down again and again and again,so not only is it me who is pissed of but the other 9 guys who have taken the trouble to turn up only to find that we are gonna cancel it then goes around clanbase that we cant fulfill fixtures because players dont turn up,lol sorry (cant turn up).this is coupled with being disconnected during matches and having the other clan thinking you r cheating by leaving and changing skins.me thinks its time to look for other isp's
--
N/A

ping www.plus.net

Pinging portal.plus.net [212.159.8.137] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 212.159.8.137: bytes=32 time=250ms TTL=249
Reply from 212.159.8.137: bytes=32 time=262ms TTL=249
Reply from 212.159.8.137: bytes=32 time=240ms TTL=249
Reply from 212.159.8.137: bytes=32 time=236ms TTL=249

Ping statistics for 212.159.8.137:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 236ms, Maximum = 262ms, Average = 247ms

Says it all really. Pings under 200 impossible on any games server.
N/A

One thing i will say is this - 95% of the time, my ping is around 20 - 30 , which i cannot complain about. On average, i can connect my 4 Pc's to a server through the one connection and still all be pinging at around 40 - which is good, Very Bloody Good.

God knows what the probs are just now though, hope +net manage to sort it soon, i want my 30 ping back Smiley

It seems every ISP has its probs at some point or another, all my friends on Pipex had pings of over 200 for over a MONTH before they decided to sort it out. Same goes with most ISP's i've been with, problems happen, and theres not much we can do about it but wait...

But not for a Month , **** that !!
--
**...The wise man Mocks the Mocked, The Mocked man Mocks the Mocker...**