cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response to Contact Us ticket

N/A

We lost Internet out Internet connection on Monday morning (Business Broadband).

PlusNet take so long to respond to Contact Us and when they do they ask the most basic questions.

Telephoning the support line is a waste of time (gave up after half an hour). Even when they answer the phone they just run through the same questions.

Please could someone supply a telephone number to escalate this issue.
4 REPLIES
N/A

The support is dreadful, calling is a waste of time, could spend your whole life holding on, they need more support staff and as you have pointed out all those questions wste time to, only with them on price, no other reason
Wheelie
Grafter

@ vernolab

Did you go and look at Usertools when your connection came back to see if there was an outage somewhere, if not it maybe an idea you never know.
N/A

PlusNet take so long to respond to Contact Us and when they do they ask the most basic questions.

Hi there and welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately the seemingly tedious questions are a necessary evil and are there for good reason.

BT dictate that a number of questions / checks must be carried out with end users prior to accepting the escalation of an ADSL fault.

Some of these questions seem simplistic and unnecessary, but the opposite is true.

I would advise bearing with it and answering every question posed. Its the only way to diagnose and progress issues.

As a business user and in times of lost connection, the telephone support is generally the quickest and best option.

Did your issue get resolved in the end and if so what was it?
N/A

Well I'm new to Plusnet but I have raised four tickets so far and they have all been answered promptly (within 24hrs) and the answers have been helpful. I am also impressed with the order tracker system.