cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required: 2mb Speed Tests

N/A

Can those reading this posting who have the 2mb adsl connection post some speed test results please, using the adslguide speed tester...

http://www.adslguide.org/tools/speedtest.asp

To provide another test what kinda speeds are you getting from the below download link?

This URL

I've just signed up for the new service and am interested to see what kinda peformance you guyz n girlz are acheiving. Previous post saw one guy getting 240kbs downloads! I would be also interested in seeing ping tests for the below

adslguide.org
jolt.co.uk
wireplay.co.uk

Your feedback would be appreciated...

- Graham

[Moderator's note (by csogilvie): Long link changed to have displayed text, as it was causing the forums to scroll]
4 REPLIES
N/A

Come on guyz, surely someone out there with a 2mb plus.net connection can help me out for info here :roll:
Zathras
Grafter

I got Downstream 1851 Kbps (231.4 KB/sec) on the speed test.
ping on adslguide was avg 21ms
ping on jolt.co.uk was avg 18ms
ping on wireplay.co.uk was avg 26ms

oh the adobe d/l was 230-235
N/A

Sweeeeeeeeeeet cheers for the feedback. FYI on my previous datastream 2mb connection ping times were around 20ms higher than below (probably down to the european routing) and download speed never went above 210-215kb/s

So yeah am looking forward to getting my line up and running. BT will do a line cease on the 16th June, then its in the hands of plus.net boffins after that to get me up and running Cool
N/A

Downstream 1868 Kbps (233.5 KB/sec) 2017 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 232 Kbps (29.0 KB/sec) 250 Kbps (inc. overheads)