cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting Spam

stathe
Grafter

Reporting Spam

I have tried to notify some spam Quote from Help files You can also teach the Spam filter what is and is not Spam. If you are sent a Spam email but it is not detected as such, you should forward the email to thisisspam@username.plus.com. If you have any hosted domains you can also forward the email to thisisspam@yourdomain. You can choose to forward the offending email either as an attachment or in the body of an email and the system will learn to mark these emails as Spam. End of quote .
When I do this the E mail is rejected always, should this be so or what am I doing wrong, or is it that I use the wrong user name , I use my POP3 log in name. Regards E
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Reporting Spam

Since that help page was written, PlusNet have changed their spam filtering software. As a result, thisisspam & thisisnotspam email addresses are no longer used and you can no longer 'train' the spam filter.

What help page were you reading?
stathe
Grafter

Reporting Spam

Plusnet Help Email settings, spam protection,spam filtering overview,it is still there, so not alot of help to nontechs such as myself Regards Stathe