cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replying to an answered ticket ???

Hustler85
Dabbler

I raised a ticket recently and i got my reply back. I had to send something back to the tech team(i think?), so i just automatically replied to the ticket response.

Was this the right thing or do i have to raise a fresh ticket with the extra info?

I wonder this as i have not receive a response to the reply in a few days. Or should i be hanging on a bit longer for a response.

My apologies if this is the wrong section to post this question.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

You did the right thing. All correspondence related to the issue should be in the one ticket. You can see your reply if you click on the contact us link.

You will then just have to wait for CS to respond to your reply.
Hustler85
Dabbler

Sorry to bring this back up but i finally raised a ticket because i never recieved a answer to my reply of the original ticket.

The same thing has happened, i raised the ticket and got the first reply and then i replied back and then nothing .

Can anyone fill me in on this problem or does the second reply back from CS just take alot long than the first one?

Thanks in advance.
Community Veteran

Can you still see the ticket as open when you go to the contact us page?

It is possible you closed the ticket when replying hence CS will never respond.

Tickets don't usually go missing. Try querying all tickets (click the view querty button then select all from the dropdown menu) to see if it is there and if it is, it's probably been closed (and you are the only one who can close it if you opened it).
Hustler85
Dabbler

I just checked and it is still open, i will give it abit longer. Maybe i am just been impatient.

Thanks for the help.