cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regrades

N/A

Regrades

Hi, is there any way of finding out when a regrade is going to be done naturally, i.e. without me paying for it? Or is it just sometime in the summer?
I trust also that now I am on Broadband Plus up to 2mb then I will get a 2mb speed eventually even though I oroginally signed up when the package was 512k?
13 REPLIES
N/A

Regrades

If you haven't done so already, have a look at:

http://www.plus.net/support/adsl/bt_speed_upgrade_programme.pdf

This will tell you when you're exchange is scheduled to receive the upgrade to 2Mb. Two things to keep in mind when you're looking at the schedule though:

1) Your exchange may be listed more than once, with more than one scheduled date, depending on the number of DSLAM's in your exchange. There is no way of knowing what DSLAM you're on, so your upgrade could happen around any of these dates.

2) This is only a general guide, so don't expect the upgrade to happen spot on the day listed.

HTH

Graham
N/A

Regrades

Thanks for the info..looks like July..no sweat really I can wait a few months for the extra speed.

Cheers
N/A

Regrades

This what i got this morning

(internal note) The automated regrade system: British Telecom have checked the details on this regrade order and rejected it..This account change will be performed manually by our provisioning staff.
N/A

Regrades

Extreme17, i got the same email but it was followed up by a later email that said it had now been accepted by BT.

I wouldn't put much faith in the free regrade schedule my exchange is marked for Apr 05, its May now and still no show, so i requested a paid regrade which is now in the works.
N/A

Regrades

Thats ok then thought i was not gonna get the 2mb cheers for that
johnmglen
Grafter

Regrades

Does anyone know what AAA-DSL-001, ADK-DSL-101 and al the other codes etc mean, on the BT regrade plan?
N/A

Regrades

Does anyone know what AAA-DSL-001, ADK-DSL-101 and al the other codes etc mean, on the BT regrade plan?

These are the names of the DSLAMs on BTs network. The three letters at the beginning relate to the exchange, DSL means its a DSLAM and the '001' is the number of the DSLAM within the exchange.
johnmglen
Grafter

Regrades

Thanks very much for that.
N/A

What is the Trial date

I looked on the site and my exchange is listed as Trial.
my speed is still showing as 512 in my router
Has my exchange been upgraded and this is all I am going to get.
I do know of 2mb connections from the exchange but they are closer than me.
N/A

Regrades

I looked at the link and my exchange is listed as having been done on the 5th of april. Why hasn't my connection got any fasterHuh?
Alecto
Grafter

Regrades

It's not down as "done", it's "planned to be done" in April 2005.

If it's not done yet, they're running late.
N/A

Regrades

The guy on the other side of the road from me has 2mb already, i assume that means "done".
N/A

Regrades

Mine says that it's scheduled for May 2005, but a friend in work already has 2mb and he only lives down the road.

How does that work?