cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regrade question

N/A

Regrade question

OK, that sounds reasonable. Thanks

£21.99 it is then...certainly better than £39.99 ! Even with the £14.99 regrade fee, I still save £3 the first month and then £18/month after that.

Cheers,
Kevin.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Regrade question

I'm currently on the 2Mb premiere a/c at £39.99/month. When the new FUP accounts become available next week I want to regrade but I am not sure if I need the 30Gb/month account (at £21.99/month) or the 50Gb/month account (at £29.99/month).

Obviously if I regrade it is going to cost me £14.99, I appreciate that, but if I regraded to the £21.99 account and found that 30Gb/month wasn't sufficient, could I upgrade to the 50Gb (£29.99) account for free ? or will this cost me another £14.99 ?

Conversely, if I regrade to the 50Gb (£29.99) account straight away and found that 50Gb/month was too much, can I regrade to the 30Gb (£21.99) account for free or will this cost me another £14.99 fee ?

Thanks,
Kevin.
Community Veteran

Regrade question

When you change your package:

If your new monthly fee is less, you pay the £14.99 admin fee.

If your new monthly fee stays the same or increases, no admin fee is payable.

So in your case you should downgrade to the £21.99/month package and pay £14.99. If it's too small, upgrade for free to the £29.99/month package. Going too £29.99 and then to £21.99 will incure a £14.99 admin fee each time.
N/A

Regrade question

Can someone advise me on this.

I am changing my package - see below. I currently pay £17.99 and am upgrading to PlusNet Broadband Premier 30GB at £21.99.
I believed that to "upgrade" and pay more per month meant that I could change for free - not incur the £14.99 admin fee. IS THIS NOT CORRECT ??

From Plus net .........................
Open : This Customer has requested an upgrade from "PlusNet Broadband Home Lite 1Mb (Monthly Contract, USB Modem)" to "PlusNet Broadband Premier 30GB (Monthly Contract, No Modem)". A regrade order will be submitted automatically for this request at a cost of 12.76 (14.99 inc VAT); a separate adjustment for the account type change will be made upon completion
N/A

Regrade question

If you're just changing account type, then I believe there should be no admin fee - correct.

However, are you also regrading your speed at the same time? As this will incur a £14.99 admin fee aswell.
N/A

Regrade question

Hi eurotrain

That must be it. We are regrading our speed from 1mb to 2mb.

It wasnt made clear that this would incur a charge, but seems to be the case.

Thanks for your reply.
N/A

Re-grade

Peter Vaughan said:..."If your new monthly fee is less, you pay the £14.99 admin fee.

If your new monthly fee stays the same or increases, no admin fee is payable. ..."

Interestlingy I think you are wrong - for I just tried to upgrade my existing ADSL 1mb Annual Contract (cosing 29.99pm) to a new Broadband Premiere 29.99pm 2mb contract (50Gb FuP). The message reads to change this account there will be a one-off fee of 14.99.

So I now need to know what my FuP may be on my existing contract - is the FuP based on price, if it is then the answer to my question is that I would be able to download <=50Gb pm because I am paying 29.99pm?