cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Real-Time' Service Status

N/A

'Real-Time' Service Status

It just so happens that I don't check the service status page everyday and I was not aware of the "planned upgrade" that was made a mess of recently when I couldn't logon Friday morning and had to phone up tech support to find out why.

If BT has a simple bt_test logon server that anyone can use to test their ADSL connection, why can't Plusnet also have the same thing that say, links to one page only showing the current real time service status of the main logon server.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: 'Real-Time' Service Status

> It just so happens that I don't check the service status page everyday and I was not aware of the "planned upgrade" that was made a mess of recently when I couldn't logon Friday morning and had to phone up tech support to find out why.
>
> If BT has a simple bt_test logon server that anyone can use to test their ADSL connection, why can't Plusnet also have the same thing that say, links to one page only showing the current real time service status of the main logon server.

Why can't pigs actually fly
N/A

RE: 'Real-Time' Service Status

> > It just so happens that I don't check the service status page everyday and I was not aware of the "planned upgrade" that was made a mess of recently when I couldn't logon Friday morning and had to phone up tech support to find out why.
> >
> > If BT has a simple bt_test logon server that anyone can use to test their ADSL connection, why can't Plusnet also have the same thing that say, links to one page only showing the current real time service status of the main logon server.
>
> Why can't pigs actually fly
>

What is the domain name for this test server ? Because I have just spent 20 minutes trying to connect via my ADSL connection ?

Cheers

JASON

--