cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REGRADE PROBLEM

N/A

REGRADE PROBLEM

Hi,

I've also applied for a regrade from 512 to 1Mb and have followed this very closely and applied appropriately.

Spending most of the weekend going through exactly what I wanted, I then get a sharp and unhelpful answer telling me to go to the regrade portal and do it myself. And to rub the salt in, the ticket is closed - the equivalent of having the door slammed in ones face.

If the technician had bothered to look at the portal, they would have noticed that one cannot upgrade from or to a home office pro account. Not for the fist time, support treating you as if you are an idiot.

I've raised another ticket, but nearly 24 hours later and it's still not answered. Do you want the extra money or not?

Can someone here take a look for me. Ticket number 13346722 if you're interested.

If I've missed something (i.e. iff I am an idiot) then please accept my apologies.

Thanks

Andy
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

REGRADE PROBLEM

Can you post the ticket number that was closed (assuming the one you have posted was your 2nd attempt to get a regrade) as I'm sure Ian Wild will be interested in looking into this matter. If you get no reply from your ticket or get a similar action, email Ian (iwild@plus.net) with your concerns.
N/A

REGRADE PROBLEM

its actually a strange problem, I've had something similar for migrating to plus net for a business package, but no obvious link (after a LOT of time searching I've found it). Maybe these parts of the web site should be upgraded.
N/A

REGRADE PROBLEM

Readers may like to know that 27 hours after complaining about closing the ticket too soon, and 4 days after the initial request, I am still waiting.

IIf this is a joke, it is rapidly becoming unfunny.

I think that the initial reply suggesting an email address to complain directly to may be the only course of action (other than taking the custom elsewhere).

Hey ho!

Andy