cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RADSL, how to???

pgudge
Grafter

RADSL, how to???

My friend is unable to get ASDL, blah blah blah, I told him about the RADSL that PlusNet mention in their FAQ.

How do you go about it? Do you simply have to sign up for a ADSL account and go from there? What if that you are unable to get anything? Do you get refunded etc..

Maybe a guide to RADSL for others to read too.

Paul Goodyear
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: RADSL, how to???

> My friend is unable to get ASDL, blah blah blah, I told him about the RADSL that PlusNet mention in their FAQ.
>
> How do you go about it? Do you simply have to sign up for a ADSL account and go from there? What if that you are unable to get anything? Do you get refunded etc..
>
> Maybe a guide to RADSL for others to read too.
>
> Paul Goodyear

Hi,

In terms of what the customer sees RADSL is no different to ADSL. All new 512k ADSL activations are done under rate-adaptive limits so if you signup for any 512k ADSL account then your line would automatically be tested under the less stringent RADSL limits, we wouldn't need to resubmit the order particularly for RADSL. If for any reason the order should fail then you would be entitled to a full refund of the activation fee.

Regards,
Robert

| Robert Kelly........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------

N/A

Hi there ....

so whats the difference between RADSL and ADSL and what have i got?

Si
espresso_mick
Grafter

RADSL is a version of ADSL where modems test the line at start up and adapt their operating speed to the fastest the line can handle. You will probably have this if you are more than 3.5 km from your telephone exchange.