cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick question in regards to Activation

N/A

Quick question in regards to Activation

I have just checked the BT Order Tracking website, and it says that my order for ADSL is 'Complete - 16/07/02'. Does this mean I can go ahead and order my ADSL Router or do I need to wait until PlusNet tell me the line is activated? Just want to get onto ADSL as soon as possible Smiley

Thanks...
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Quick question in regards to Activation

Please could you tell me what the website is for the order tracker
thanks

N/A

> Please could you tell me what the website is for the order tracker

The url is http://www.bt.com/btcom-bin/btcom/customerservices/cust_ordertrack.jsp

(You will need a bt.com account)

Matt
N/A

By the way the order tracker is saying the same thing for me too, Ive got my modem and things and it syncs with the exchange ok & I can login as the bt test user and view the test pages Ok. How long does it usually take for bt to notify you guys and the account to become active?

thanks

Matt
N/A

Well I have ordered my hardware this morning anyway, and just checked the ADSL tracker on this site and it's all ticked, so I am happy Smiley Lets just hope when I receive the router etc that connection all goes without a hitch!!

N/A

I just got my activation notice from plus net a couple of hours ago Smiley Cant wait to try out the conenction tonight

Looks like theres a 12 hour delay from the bt website reporting that ADSL has been installed to them notifying +net and you account being activated.