cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick as a parrot

N/A

Quick as a parrot

Thank you plusnet .My Connection was up and running within a week and i logged on first time without a glitch. Cheerz!!!!
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Quick as a parrot

Never thought that parrots were that quick myself... :cheese::cheese:
N/A

Depends on the parrot mate Wink

rikmoncur
Grafter

If it was a European Parrot carrying a coconut it might not be that fast. But if it was an African parrot and it wasn't carrying a coconut (or perhaps just a small coconut dangling from a creeper) and it was beating it's wings at 40 times a second... well, might just be faster than a 56k modem.
I think.

N/A

Being a parrot person, i have come to realise that parrots can infact be quicker than Adsl. Consider this conjecture. 1 parrot , 2 small marsupials and a partially shaven squirrel. Combine fur and feather in a decent but moderatley sexual manner and place on a small patch of earth. Observe. Fast is an understatement.
N/A

Quite on the contrary. Its almost easy to forget that, the neo-classical pre-nacisicistic view of the Aerodynamics of a parrot(Nut, or No Nut), can only be viewed and indeed commented upon, if one has/or will , partake in a few random missions, which must invlolve at least a week of participation of one of the following:

1. Grasping Gorrilla's
2. Translating For Tigers
3. Hoarding Horse's

Should you have chosen Mission Pack 1 - 2, then you will find that, there is no substitute for a parrot - shaven or not. However, picking Mission Pack 3, would give you a clear, (and enviable) amount of knowledge relating to the speeds and forces which come into play 'whilst in flight'.

One thing we must remember is, if we are to calculate any trends that may appear, (Nut or No Nut) , then we must first know the speed of:

A) A dead goat (with or without leags)
B) A FULLY shaven squirrel - pre-prepared for shaving.

Once you know this, come back to me and ask your question again ........

--
**...The wise man Mocks the Mocked, The Mocked man Mocks the Mocker...**