cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems since upgrade to 2mb

N/A

Problems since upgrade to 2mb

Hello all
I have moved over to plus net and have been upgarded to 2mb. Since the upgrade my vigor router will not initialize the line. i have factory reset it and upgraded the firmware and all the connection settings are correct but the line wont initialize. If i plug in my adsl modem then I can access the internt fine at 2mb. I have tried 2 of the routers but get the same problem. Has anyone else had this issue since upgrading. please help because it is driving me mad.
Thanks
1 REPLY
N/A

Re: Problems since upgrade to 2mb

Hello all
I have moved over to plus net and have been upgarded to 2mb. Since the upgrade my vigor router will not initialize the line. i have factory reset it and upgraded the firmware and all the connection settings are correct but the line wont initialize. If i plug in my adsl modem then I can access the internt fine at 2mb. I have tried 2 of the routers but get the same problem. Has anyone else had this issue since upgrading. please help because it is driving me mad.
Thanks

Since I moved to Plusnet, my router takes far longer to synch than it did before. I'm on 2Mb/s as well.