cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems dowloading in Kazaa

N/A

Problems dowloading in Kazaa

When switching over to broadband today I was unable to download any files from Kazaa
The message either says "connecting" or "more sources"
Has anyone had similar problems and do you know how to fix them
thanks
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Problems dowloading in Kazaa

> When switching over to broadband today I was unable to download any files from Kazaa
> The message either says "connecting" or "more sources"
> Has anyone had similar problems and do you know how to fix them
> thanks
> tried kazaa myself and had no problems the only thing i will say is if your on adsl you still can only download data at the speed of the other computers modem and if there allready is a download going on from it,it will slow your connection to it down,i'm not much help but it is something to be aware of,good luck

--
N/A

> > When switching over to broadband today I was unable to download any files from Kazaa
> > The message either says "connecting" or "more sources"
> > Has anyone had similar problems and do you know how to fix them
> > thanks
> > tried kazaa myself and had no problems the only thing i will say is if your on adsl you still can only download data at the speed of the other computers modem and if there allready is a download going on from it,it will slow your connection to it down,i'm not much help but it is something to be aware of,good luck
> i cant even get a connection
>
>
> --
>

N/A

> When switching over to broadband today I was unable to download any files from Kazaa
> The message either says "connecting" or "more sources"
> Has anyone had similar problems and do you know how to fix them
> thanks
>

Hi,

The ADSL Home Surf account does not allow peer-2-peer traffic such as Kazaa or access to Usenet binaries. The ADSL Home self-install account does support this which you may upgrade to if required.

Regards,
Robert

| Robert Kelly........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------