cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

N/A

Pricing

As an old Home Install 1Mb user at £29.99 per month, with the pending regrade to 2mb (in August thanks BT!), i was just recommending the +net service to a colleage when i began to look at the new pricing structure and it seems that the new 2Mb Broadband Premier is just £21.99 per month. Are older customers prices going to be adjusted when our packages are regraded? or is it worthwhile upgrading for £14.99 to get a cheaper monthly payment?

Many Thanks in advance

R
2 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

Pricing

Old packages are being left as they are, and customers are not necessarily being informed that they could get the same thing for less.

So I'd advise you to change straight away to Broadband Premier up to 2Mb for £21.99 a month.
They will charge you £14.99 for the privilege, but you'll recoup that in two months.
And you'll still get the free upgrade (or can pay another £14.99 to get it now).
N/A

Pricing

Now there's a thought, how many recommendations and sign ups have been lost because customers still paying over the top have told friends how much they are paying.
Said friends have said "pooh" I can get a better deal elsewhere, and gone elsewhere. Perhaps taking the original customer with them.