cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier 30GB package

N/A

Premier 30GB package

Signed up for this the day it became available as it lowers my subscription from 29.99 to 21.99 on the 1mb connection. PN were going to wait to action this until the end of the month due to my billing date. When this FUP was withdrawn I thought that my subsciption fee would remain 29.99 but the strange thing is that this has been actioned yesterday. They are going to take 14.99 regrade fee(one off) plus 21.99 subscription fee in future. Have other users experience this?

Also with a line attenuation downstream of 51dB I think that I am limited to 1MB. Is this right?
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Premier 30GB package

As the Fair Usage Update link in the recent Announcement: Fair Usage Withdrawn stated:
18. I have paid to move to a Premier 30/50 service. What will happen to me?
You will receive a full refund of the downgrade fee. This excludes any applicable BT regrade charges.

In your case the dowgrade fee was just not taken and only the BT speed change fee was (which goes to BT anyway).

With the current limits, 51dB is only good enough for 1Mb but things may change in the next few months as PN keep hinting.
N/A

Premier 30GB package

Thx. I did see this statement but thought that they would not change my package after the FUP withdrawn statement. PN did not take a BT regrade fee as I was already on the 1MB Premier package. With the FUP withdrawl I would have thought that they would not continue to action requests like mine (downgrade to Premier 30GB). A PN support member did action and close the request........Surely they are not going to reverse this re-grade?
N/A

Premier 30GB package

I wonder this too. I too had 1mb premier @ 29.99 per month. I upgraded to 30gb FUP @ 21.99 per month but my line is also 51dBa so I couldn't get 2mbps. As there is no regrade taking place, surely this fee of 30 pounds will be refunded?
N/A

Premier 30GB package

I changed to the 30g service a few weeks back and paid the £14.99 "downgrade" fee which I'm not too bothered about - I'm just wondering if I get to keep my £21.99 a month service for 1Mb/30g Usage limit or if they're going to revert me back to the full £29.99 premier? I hope not.. I only use about 3g a month if that..!
Community Veteran

Premier 30GB package

You will stay on £21.99, you won't have a 30GB FUP as that has been withdrawn and you will get the £14.99 downgrade fee refunded as I explained earlier.
N/A

Premier 30GB package

Cheers Peter Smiley