cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Registration - PHASE TWO

N/A

Pre-Registration - PHASE TWO

My telephone exchange (Dinnington - 01909) has just reached its target of 400 pre-registrations for ADSL and is now on PHASE TWO for advance orders.

Are PlusNet going to contact customers to take firm orders and pass data back to BT. BT will not upgrade the exchange unless ISPs pass orders to them.

I've already received an email from one ISP inviting me to order, but I also pre-registered with PlusNet and would prefer to order via them.

Many thanks

Phil
www.broadband4dinnington.co.uk
--
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Pre-Registration - PHASE TWO

> My telephone exchange (Dinnington - 01909) has just reached its target of 400 pre-registrations for ADSL and is now on PHASE TWO for advance orders.
>
> Are PlusNet going to contact customers to take firm orders and pass data back to BT. BT will not upgrade the exchange unless ISPs pass orders to them.
>
> I've already received an email from one ISP inviting me to order, but I also pre-registered with PlusNet and would prefer to order via them.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Phil
> www.broadband4dinnington.co.uk
>
> --
>
Go with the other one, cos if you go with plusnet you'll be sorry.

--
Reset
N/A

> Go with the other one, cos if you go with plusnet you'll be sorry.
>
>
> --
> Reset

Reset I wish you would go with the other ISP
I've followed your posts on ISP review you never have a good word to say about any ISP you are with
You caused quite a stir at your last ISP didn't you? Just leave if your not happy PLEASE! Smiley

I too would like to register with plusnet or to have the option to, as I have nothing but praise for the service I've recieved so far.
I also notice that Plusnet came 4th in adslguides speed tests beating Zen,Pipex and Clara to name a few.
Where can I signHuh??
jlpappin
Grafter

Reset is just a pissed off gamer blaming high pings for the fact he sucks at games.
N/A

I take it that with the lack of a reply to this forum or my emails from PlusNet, that they do not wish to take orders for ADSL from myself, or people that see PlusNet listed on my broadband page. :-( Oh well, I'm sure another ISP wants the business.

Cheers

Phil
www.broadband4dinnington.co.uk