cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnets supply problems?

N/A

Plusnets supply problems?

Does anybody out there know when Plusnet supply problem started?
I am trying to find this out because on sign up plusnet are claiming that there was no supply problem or thay would have warned customers. I feel this may be a bit of a fob off.

Can anyone help.

My activation date was the 24th septand recieved the hardware 17 days later which was faulty. If it was up to plusnet I would still be waiting for a replacement modem now. I had to go out and buy one.

Thanks
Allan
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Plusnets supply problems?

Does anyone else know if this is a common problem? I've just signed up for an account and my lines been activated but I'm not willing to wait days for my hardware I hope yours was just an isolated incident.

Cathotel
Grafter

> Does anyone else know if this is a common problem? I've just signed up for an account and my lines been activated but I'm not willing to wait days for my hardware I hope yours was just an isolated incident.
>
> I'm afraid it's very common. I signed up and was well impressed with that aspect of the process to be totally left high and dry with supply problems. After 4 working days I thought great it 's arrived, only to find all that was sent was two ADSL line filters. Several calls later and support entries the router finally arrived 4 days later.
Worse - the 3COM router is garbage (well documented for some ISP's including PlusNet) and I have borrowed a proper router from a CISCO friend whilst I tackle PlusNet for re-imbursement to 'wires only'.

--
N/A

I had no problems getting the hardware....came next day after the ADSL tracker said the line was activated.
N/A

Same here!

N/A

I had no problems. The whole thing ran very smoothly.

BRIAN
N/A

I was activated almost two weeks ago, and am still waiting. In the meantime I have bought my own modem , and will be returning plusnet's for a refund. They claim it was dispatched on 14/11, but Parcel force are surely not that slow.
If it hasn't been dispatched, why cant they cancel the order and send it out to someone else who is still waiting. They have agreed to refund the modem cost when I return it to them. This level of service is not on, especially when you pay for your line from activation but can't use it. If I hadn't got my own modem I would be really livid by now.

My advice--get your own modem.