cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet, the end of the line....

snapper_mart
Grafter

Plusnet, the end of the line....

The service that PlusNet r delivering is nothing short of abysmal. It is disgraceful they can hide behind clauses in the contract and consistently fail to deliver the service that we are all handing over our hard earned cash for. I have said it b4, but am going to say it again, you wouldn't pay your water rates if you turned on a tap and only got fresh air coming out. Come on Plus Net, no more excuses, get it Sorted. And the least you could do is provide ADSL customers with a freephone number to dial in on when you mess up.
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Plusnet, the end of the line....

> The service that PlusNet r delivering is nothing short of abysmal. It is disgraceful they can hide behind clauses in the contract and consistently fail to deliver the service that we are all handing over our hard earned cash for. I have said it b4, but am going to say it again, you wouldn't pay your water rates if you turned on a tap and only got fresh air coming out. Come on Plus Net, no more excuses, get it Sorted. And the least you could do is provide ADSL customers with a freephone number to dial in on when you mess up.

i agree sort out a freephone number for us dont yuo think we deserve it for all the mucking about?
N/A

See this is it, first thing people will do once being disconnected it fire up plusnet forums and complainSmiley

Were only complaining since your putting us online then killing the line shortly afterwards.

Dam I dont even know if I click on post this post will post even !

N/A

> See this is it, first thing people will do once being disconnected it fire up plusnet forums and complainSmiley
>
> Were only complaining since your putting us online then killing the line shortly afterwards.
>
> Dam I dont even know if I click on post this post will post even !
>
>
>
>

Is there a week of no complaints in the forum? Or will there ever be one?

I've never stopped complaining since my connection up and running from Saturday.

Installation problems and the support team did nothing to help.

Speed problems.

Connection problems.

Service problems.

Attitude problems.

Worse ISP except for money. Pay for what you get really?!?

PlusNet is a real big liar though... 24/7 connection, where's it all gone? 20x fast then 56K, where's that?

No stability, no reliability, no bandwidth. WHAT KIND OF ADSL IS THIS?
N/A

... trouble is the end of the line is not connected Smiley