cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet's Soon = End of Year

N/A

On 23rd October im told to expect 8mb broadband "soon". Now it appears i have to wait until the end of year Evil. Obviously this is not acceptable.

Dear Mr xxxxx,
the programme is still ongoing and we dont expect to have upgraded all our customer until the end of this year, however should you wish to accelarate this, you can register your request at max.plus.net, we will then place your order at the next available opportunity.

Due to restrictions on the amounts of orders we can place on a daily basis, the timeline for completion is the end of this year

Regards,
link:CSA Removed

[Moderators note by csogilvie: Agent's name removed]
4 REPLIES
ady
Grafter

dont be so mad, i'm on unto 8mb and am getting worse speeds than what i could get on standard 2mb Cheesy ohh well
N/A

How is this PN's fault? BT have set a limit /day on the amount that an ISP can get MAX upgraded, so ... its not really their fault at all.
N/A

Perhaps they shouldn't have said soon. Most of us who were told this thought we might be waiting a month or so.

If this is not the case as you say perhaps they could have mailed us to explain the delay. :?:
N/A

dont be so mad, i'm on unto 8mb and am getting worse speeds than what i could get on standard 2mb Cheesy ohh well

and I am in the process of being re-graded back to a 2Meg IPstream connection,the same problem being one of the reasons.