cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet 'nosedives'

N/A

Plusnet 'nosedives'

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/14/uswitch_survey_oct/

"In the rapidly-consolidating mid-sized ISP field, Plusnet, once highly regarded, suffers worst in the customer satisfaction ratings compared to last time round. The Sheffield-based outfit's score nosedived 16 per cent on the back of a series of technical link:censored-ups and customer service gaffes reported on The Register. Plusnet topped the twice-yearly uSwitch survey only in May. The ISP's front end still trumpets the coup."

Time for PN to wake up and realise that there's a relationship between cause and effect.

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Attempt to bypass swear filter removed link:rules ]
2 REPLIES
N/A

Plusnet 'nosedives'

If my experience is anything to go by, I'm surprised it's only a 16% nosedive.

I have tried to talk to technical support - after trying the "question" route and going round in circles with no answer to my "problem" (see Forum: Broadband Help).

I dialled the Customer Support number, selected the correct option, was put in a queue for 10 minutes only to be answered by....Sales!

Put back in the "proper" queue to be answered by....Sales!

Put into another queue - well, I gave up after 20 minutes and have written them a letter!! Says a lot about PlusNet as an ISP when I have to write to them!

regards,

Keith
N/A

Hi

Hi

I'm surprised its only 16% too. I wasn't involved in the survey of customer satisfaction ....... if i had it would have certainly been slightly more of a drop.

This service has become pathetic this last month or two. What the hell's happened Huh

I'm getting really fed up of it to be honest. As soon as i have time to look at other providers i'll switch.

Andy