cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet have achieved their goal

N/A

Plusnet, AKA Pissnet, Pussnet, Minusnet, and their staff known as Pluspets have achieved their goal and hung on to solvency at your expense until another ISP namely BT has shown an interest in buying/aquiring them.
Plusnet and all the above would like to say thankyou for your naivety/tolerance/understanding enabling them to get this far.
You still have the opportunity to migrate away but Plusnet and the above realises you are to stupid to do this before Plusnet and the above make a huge profit out of your naive patronage.
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

You're a charmer aren't you.
Community Veteran

And a customer :!:
N/A

Alas, many of us have the misfortune to be customers. Cry
N/A

all 100% true - only goal has been to sell this joke outfit
Community Veteran

What ever happen to this post?
http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?p=367084#367084

Dead link, that references a deleted post for this thread from 21:28 last night.

Chilly
Community Veteran

It was a response I made to you Chilly.
I decided to del it!
End of.

*EDIT* If you want to know more PM me.
N/A

We've been with PN for many years. The QoS is very good at most times, although some support staff are only too quick to close calls or respond to tickets without actually reading and digesting what you have said to them. - either not bothered, not trained or just plain ignorant.

Yes, PN have issues from time to time, but does anyone seriously and rationally think that BT will make any real positive impact? BT - a customer focused organisation? Don't make me laugh.

PN shareholders will take the deal to make a killing, leaving the 200,000 real customers in link:censored-street. BT buy PN....then i'm DEFINATELY off elsewhere.

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Bypassing Swear filter removed link:rules ]
N/A

if BT are supposed to be so awful why did their ISP win best isp a number of times this year then?

Only reason I left BT 18months ago come to PN was because PN were 7 quid a month cheaper, I never had a problem with BT when I was with them, always helpful and unlike non-bt companies they can't lay blame with anyone else because they provide the full front to back service. Try talking to many on here who get the 'we dont supply the llu' service if you want a MAC for instance rubbish PN do.

BT are a big corporation but best you check out the other disgraceful outfits that call themselves 'great companies', BT isnt perfect but a damn sight better than many.
N/A

Re: Plusnet have achieved their goal

Plusnet, AKA <a href="http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/faq.php#1">[censored]</a>, Pussnet, Minusnet, and their staff known as Pluspets have achieved their goal and hung on to solvency at your expense until another ISP namely BT has shown an interest in buying/aquiring them.
Plusnet and all the above would like to say thankyou for your naivety/tolerance/understanding enabling them to get this far.
You still have the opportunity to migrate away but Plusnet and the above realises you are to stupid to do this before Plusnet and the above make a huge profit out of your naive patronage.

ROFLMAO - I love it...quality!!

They are utterly clueless tho.

9 weeks now and they haven't fixed the pings on my account and in 4 weeks of emailing them I've had one reply from a total numpty who thinks I need to reset my router...like I hadn't thought of that already.