cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet are a waste of space. Period.

N/A

I am just posting this cos I am so FRUSTRATED by plusnet and hope that (a) they may realise just how much they irritate (fat chance) and perhaps more usefully (b) maybe someone considering moving to plusnet will hold off should they bother to read these forums first.

Anyway - currently mid MAC based tranfer. First time plusnet got the MAC wrong. Next time - maybe right? Now they have cut me off it seems (error 691 invalid un/password - but I can still log in here vial dial up) while I still have two weeks lect with them.

Tried their always awful help system only to find it has reached new levels of unusability.

So if any of you out there are considering plusnet - don't do it!

(BTW have you seen the uSwitch claim plusnet are making (92% satisfied) - I mean - who are these uTwitch guys if the can't spot the monumental levels of disatisfaction with plusnet...)
6 REPLIES
N/A

totally agree service and support are a complete waste of my time.
N/A

Ditto.
pennymachines
Dabbler

You can only read these forums if you have an account with PlusNet.
Wonder why...

BTW why is the forum posting date 4 days out of whack?
hitachi
Grafter

Anyone can read these forums with the username and password being "guest".
The portal date is usually an incorrect setting in your profile.
N/A

Totally agree. Problems for months. Totally down for last 8 days and still counting
N/A

I can cope with problems, it is the unknown I can't cope with. If someone actually said everything was in hand and would be ok at some point in the future I would accept that. What I can't accept is a company allowing it's forums to be used as a support mechanism with unqualified people giving advice. Much of this advice is given in good spirit but is not necessarily correct. PN are obviously aware of this as they occasionally chip in with their 2 bits worth. It is a sorry state of affairs in my opinion.