cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet are Brilliant !

N/A

Plusnet are Brilliant !

I have been using Plusnet's ADSL service for 3 months and I think they are fantastic. Well done guys keep up the good work !

p.s. I'm not an employee !
16 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Plusnet are Brilliant !

Id had hoped to find that out myself but failed the line test already!

Oh well guess I can wait for NTL and there rollout of Broadband in London, been waiting 5 years already, 1-2 years more wont matterSmiley

N/A

RE: Plusnet

i hope i get hooked up to dsl
i think it is going to br fine i hope it will be fine
as plusnet seem a good company even though the bad feedback

its just time and patience needed
hope plusnet do well in the future as they deserve it

thanks plusnet for taking me on board
chrisSmiley
N/A

Whenever a company opens its customer service doors the way plusnet do they are also opening the door to all the moans out there.

We are sometimes to quick to complain and not quick enough to say well done. Its a bold step to do Customer service this way but Ill say one thing Good or bad at least you get an answer.

So Well done Plusnet I have been with many ISP's in the past but plusnet are definatly the best by a long chalk. Keep it up

Jim

N/A

Yeah I have to agree, plusnet are the best ISP I have had, not just becasue of ADSL servies etc. But there customer support is second too none.

You see many people complaining about support and I don't understand it they are great. Have always helped me with any problems I have had.

keep it up plusnet

SmileySmiley

w2k
--
MICROSOFT = Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers
N/A

Yep Smiley i agree too. I think that a lot of people come in to these forums and see the bad feedback, and maybe get put off.The fact of the matter is, these people who are having problems are just a tiny percentage compared to the people who aren't. The people who's adsl is working fine are too busy downloading/playing games/surfing the net to be bothered vising forums!.

i also like all the stuff you get with your account - i havent used half of it yet, theres too much !
--
The wise man mocks the mocked, The mocked man mocks the mocker.....
N/A

I haven't been with plusnet all that long but what I've seen so far I'm happy with. Well done Plusnet.

However, I'm sure these positive comments will only last if the good work is kept up. If it does continue, then I would have no problems in recomending Plusnet.

We shall see!!!!

I'm giving it a couple of months before i start recommending
N/A

Your account details have been confirmed.
Our initial checks have highlighted some details that have prevented us from ordering ADSL on your telephone line.

30/08/2002 10:05
* Your telephone line currently has a BT service installed that is incompatible with your new ADSL
account. This can happen if you are changing ADSL accounts or providers, or if you currently have an
ISDN/ HomeHighway connection. (Our ref: 9022)

For more information on what happens next with your PlusNet account, visit Contact Us and we will answer all your questions online - Contact Us

ITS BEEN LIKE THIS AND NOT CHENGED FOR THE LAST WEEK
N/A

> Your account details have been confirmed.
Our initial checks have highlighted some details that have prevented us from ordering ADSL on your telephone line.

30/08/2002 10:05
* Your telephone line currently has a BT service installed that is incompatible with your new ADSL
account. This can happen if you are changing ADSL accounts or providers, or if you currently have an
ISDN/ HomeHighway connection. (Our ref: 9022)

aND STILL NO EMAIL BACK FROM THEM I NO THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GRAB THERE ATENTION
Stef
Grafter

I am the IT manager for a UK charity and we need a good balance between SERVICE RELIABILITY/QUALITY SUPPORT & COST EFFECTIVNES. Some added value features are also very useful to me like server based virus protection, 0808 and in due course Friaco/128kISDN and ADSL.

I recently took an in-depth look at the UK ISP market and have been very impressed with what PlusNET have put together.

I would like to know what PlusNET's strategy is?

If they continue to major on:-

1/ Service reliability, capacity planning and contingency.

2/ High levels of customer service & satisfaction

3/ 'Added-value' (paid for) services

and target the home and small business markets THEN..

I think they are an excellent bet for the future...

They seem to have the 'right attitude' in an overall ISP market that seems uncertain and in a state of flux at the moment.

Sure they have things to fix but still this feels to me like 'growth' pains. The level of automation of their web site is impressive but they still have bugs to fix. The BT/ADSL relationship thing is ongoing (But plusNET arnt the only ISP to have adsl probs).

I want them to be a big success... :-)
N/A

RE: Plusnet Have No support!

I agree with CHRISTIAN FORSHAW.

So far Plusnet have already failed on there "24/7" support, this guys been waiting days to find out whats wrong, and ive been waiting since 6pm yesterday to find out why my line failed, I even gave them a message suggesting what was wrong via there Portal 24/7 support system.

No replies yet, so can just state for the fact there Support is non existant.

N/A

thanks m8 theres two of use now with the same problem
hope to sort it out as there asdl tracker hasnt change for the last week
N/A

N/A

N/A

See both of us have time to reply quicklySmiley

And Ive got an A+ Exam in 2 hours, via a 320 questions Mock test to do today!

If this is BTs fault then yeah Plusnet still rule, but since Plusnet aint said anything cant tell.