Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Person Please...

ipanda
Grafter

Plusnet Person Please...

hi
before i actually start the process, can i refer a person onto plusnet bb+ from tesco broadband without incuring activation charges or any other joining fee? i dont mean the defered activation charge, i mean is there ANY charge. he wont need any equipment.

thanks
4 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Plusnet Person Please...

If Tesco Broadband will supply him with a MAC code to migrate away, then no, you won't have to pay anything initially. They will have to pay £14.99 inbound migration charge if they leave within 12months however. This is because Plusnet will pay it for you when you migrate in, but only if you stay for 12 months.

There will also be very little downtime. The connection will drop in the early hours for a max of 30mins. And when it comes back it will be fine.
ipanda
Grafter

Plusnet Person Please...

thanks for that but whats this about tesco being on one kind of broadband and plusnet being on another and the two are not compatable,so its classed as a new connection not just a migration? or am i just babbling on about something i know nothing about (again)? :?
LiamM
Grafter

Plusnet Person Please...

Tesco Broadband could be supplied on Datastream and not IPStream (though I think it is IPStream). If that is the case, then a cease and reprovide would be necessary.

Best bet is to give them a ring and ask if they're IPStream and if they can get a MAC.
N/A

Plusnet Person Please...

Not true.

Datastream to IPStream migrations are now possible.