cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Broadband

N/A

Plusnet Broadband

When I became interested in broadband I read the postings on this forum and downgraded my expectations by quite a bit. How wrong I was. I took out plusnet self-install, and bought the hardware that plusnet reccomend. The service was in and running within ten days. It's never missed a beat, and it's FAST. Also, by the time I take off my old internet 'phone calls, and get back my low user discount on my 'phone line, it's only costing me a fiver a month more than the old modem connection. Well done Plusnet.
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Plusnet Broadband

> When I became interested in broadband I read the postings on this forum and downgraded my expectations by quite a bit. How wrong I was. I took out plusnet self-install, and bought the hardware that plusnet reccomend. The service was in and running within ten days. It's never missed a beat, and it's FAST. Also, by the time I take off my old internet 'phone calls, and get back my low user discount on my 'phone line, it's only costing me a fiver a month more than the old modem connection. Well done Plusnet.

It's always great hear some postive comments.

I like my PlusNet BB as well.

--
Regards,

Matthew

Change someones life;
become a teacher
N/A

OK so there were problems during the latter part of July and early August (for some of us anyway), but I'm pleased to say that the service has been back to the usual high standards recently.

At least Plusnet maintain their network and they've recently installed a new 155MB fat pipe to cope with increasing demand for its ADSL services.

Melodytune
N/A

Plusnet are the best i was worried at the begining looking at all the negitive feedback but it works for me i love this company

if i can help in anyways post something of mail me

Smiley
N/A

> Plusnet are the best i was worried at the begining looking at all the negitive feedback but it works for me i love this company
>
> if i can help in anyways post something of mail me
>
> Smiley

Unfortunatly so far I've been disapointed with the service, I signed up on the 30/08 its now 14/09 and I'm still not connected.
When I rang on Thursday to enquire when I can expect to be connected it took 40min to get through only to be told absolutly nothing except that when I am connected it'll take another 3 to 4 days to get the bloody modem (should have got my own).
So I'm not happy at all, it's unfortunate cause it looked very promising to start with.
Sad
N/A

Hi,

I have confirmed that you line has been activated for ADSL, and everything is moving forward for the hardware delivery.

Please accept our apologies for the time it has taken to get your line activated.

Kind Regards,
Russell.
--
| Russell Till.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support .......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----
N/A

> Hi,
>
> I have confirmed that you line has been activated for ADSL, and everything is moving forward for the hardware delivery.
>
> Please accept our apologies for the time it has taken to get your line activated.
>
>
> Kind Regards,
> Russell.
> --
> | Russell Till.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support .......................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
> + ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----

Thanks for sorting this out, apology accepted.
Smiley