cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet could you add 'auto-responses' to the portal?

N/A

PlusNet could you add 'auto-responses' to the portal?

PlusNet, could you in future updates add an auto-resonder to the portal, email section.

So users could create a default auto response for use on their PlusNet mail or domain name (s).

I had Webfusion there for a month (HostEurope.com), they run something like the portal, it's a web hosting company based in Nottingham. You can change everything from there Control Panel, ie: cgi scripts, auto responses, web mail...
I had to cancel that web hosting account it was £11.70 a month. too much. id like to see some more features added like this to the PlusNet portal.
--
Jason
=====
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: PlusNet could you add 'auto-responses' to the portal?

I think this is a great idea, it'll come in handy.

> PlusNet, could you in future updates add an auto-resonder to the portal, email section.
>
> So users could create a default auto response for use on their PlusNet mail or domain name (s).
>
> I had Webfusion there for a month (HostEurope.com), they run something like the portal, it's a web hosting company based in Nottingham. You can change everything from there Control Panel, ie: cgi scripts, auto responses, web mail...
> I had to cancel that web hosting account it was £11.70 a month. too much. id like to see some more features added like this to the PlusNet portal.
>
> --
> Jason
> =====

N/A

RE: PlusNet could you add 'auto-responses' to the portal?

Jason,

We do have a plan to implement auto responders for your email delivery.

However, the project is still in planning so I can't be more specific at the moment but it is something we will be implementing.

Best Regards,

Dave.

--
| David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +