cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet ADSL - MARVELLOUS!

N/A

PlusNet ADSL - MARVELLOUS!

After nearly 2 months faffing, mostly down to BT but some down to PN not following things up, ADSL is up and working and DAMN it's fast.

My analogy would be...it's like having your own car, you have freedom to tavel where you like, when you like. Modems on the other hand are like public transport, slow & unreliable.

I'm NEVER going back to dialup.

Shame I can't get ADSL at home - come on PlusNet, start some serious badgering of BT - the demand is definately there.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: PlusNet ADSL - MARVELLOUS!

Yes, i must agree - adsl is orgasmic.

Coming from using a 56k modem for years to using an adsl connection is a HUGE improvement. Pings of 30 in counterstrike - what more can you ask for.

I have only one problem , however .. I don't have any time to make a cup of coffee while stuff downloads anymore !.

--
The wise man mocks the mocked, The mocked man mocks the mocker.....
N/A

I know what you mean - I used to setup several screens to load pages and then go out for a walk. This ADSL lark is too damn quick !!

Yes, i must agree - adsl is orgasmic.
>
> Coming from using a 56k modem for years to using an adsl connection is a HUGE improvement. Pings of 30 in counterstrike - what more can you ask for.
>
> I have only one problem , however .. I don't have any time to make a cup of coffee while stuff downloads anymore !.
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> The wise man mocks the mocked, The mocked man mocks the mocker.....

N/A

Are you asking us to slow it downHuh? Smiley

Kind regards

Kevin

--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support .................. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----